Technical Services Lead
The primary responsibility of the Technical Services Lead (TSL) is to schedule and lead multiple low voltage projects for Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC). The TSL will implement and maintain voice, data, AV, slot, door card, security, and fiber optic cable infrastructure projects. The TSL will assist in the design of infrastructure and low voltage related projects. The TSL will stay abreast of emerging technology in Telecom and Audio Visual technologies.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC).
• Lead installation crews; assist with the design, installation, and maintenance of low voltage systems on property.
• Assist with the installation of low voltage door card reader cabling.
• Assist with the installation of Audio/Video cabling and system installations.
• Assist with the installation of wireless access points.
• Perform installation of digital signage and associated hardware.
• Maintain general housekeeping of IT equipment rooms.
• Maintain general housekeeping of digital signage displays.
• Must be available off-hours for emergency situations as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a constructive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school degree or general education degree (GED) is required; Bachelor's degree preferred; minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience is required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the community. Ability to write justifications and recommendations along with the ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors as required.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to accurately interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• BICSI Certification preferred.
• Knowledge of basic to intermediate computer skills, including MS Word and Excel.
• Demonstrated ability with basic hand and power tools.
• Demonstrated knowledge in basic audio and video system theories and best practices.
• Must be a self-motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and be resourceful with limited supervision.
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Ability to prioritize initiatives and communicate effectively with leadership on priorities.
• Ability to handle complex issues and problems.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.