This position receives all goods for Pechanga Resort and Casino (PRC) as well as the stocking and delivery of goods and materials to requesting departments.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Receive all goods and services delivered to PRC, including physical receipt, logging deliveries, and entering data into the Stratton Warren purchasing system.
• Verify all vendor deliveries against vendor’s invoices or packing lists.
• Verify all quantity and quality specifications, including catch weights, vendor item numbers and item descriptions, as established on Pechanga’s purchase orders.
• Refuse, document and communicate all products that do not meet our established purchase specifications.
• Properly rotate and stock warehouse items.
• Fill orders by pulling requested products and deliver them to the appropriate department.
• Assist with keeping warehouse and loading dock areas clean, and free of clutter.
• Work closely with inventory control to ensure accuracy of documents and products.
• Work with Accounts Payable to ensure timely flow of invoices and packing slips.
• Ensure and maintain proper receipt of goods upon delivery by obtaining all necessary information/signatures for files.
• Assist in transporting various goods between storage areas and property buildings.
• Maintain good communication with all internal and external clients.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of vendor pricing and bids at all times.
• Protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino
• Other duties as designated by supervisors and management.
Accountability: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least 1 years experience is required to successfully perform this job. A high school degree or general education degree is required as well.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• CA Drivers License
• Class A Gaming License
• Forklift Certification
• Pallet Jack Certification
• Propane Certification
• Forklift Operation
• Pallet Jack Operation
• Knowledge of Food and Beverage Products
• Knowledge of Warehouse Procedures (stocking, rotation, FIFO)
• Self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Work with minimal supervision, follow direction, and work independently
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to handle all special projects outside of the normal scope of the Warehouse Department as directed by Management.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.