RV Resort Guest Services Attendant PT
The RV Resort is part of the Pechanga experience and is a hospitality enterprise. The Guest Services
Attendant (GSA) is responsible for creating a memorable experience for all guests. This includes indoor and outdoor tasks such as welcoming guests, processing reservations (over the phone and in person), patrolling the sites, and maintaining the cleanliness of the property, while providing excellent guest service. This position requires the individual to have great attendance and be flexible to work all shifts, including weekends and holidays to support the operation 365 days a year.
Pechanga’s Core Values:
We are part of the Pechanga family. We take pride in our core values, which are Pride, Passion, and
We also strive to meet our Pechanga Service Guarantees: Know your Pechanga, Exceed Expectations, Take Pride in Appearance, Build Relationships, Acknowledge all Guests
Pechanga Service Agreement:
RV Resort Guest Services Attendants are at the forefront of customer service. Positive interactions with guests ensure repeat business in the future. Welcoming an incoming guest with a friendly smile and warm greeting goes a long way and assures they leave the premises with a positive impression of the company. Team Members should treat guests with respect, and make it clear that their business is appreciated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists RV Resort guests with check-in/check-out process, books reservations (sites and
clubhouse) processes payments, and posts charges using software system (RMS and Micros).
• Acknowledges every customer with exceptional and courteous customer service.
• Maintains complete knowledge of site types and locations, amenities, rates, discounts,
availability, special packages, promotions, concerts, and upcoming events at Pechanga Resort
• Performs administrative work with accuracy including filing of various documents and guest
• Responds to guest requests promptly, efficiently, and courteously.
• Creates reports and operates cash register, computer, fax and copy machines.
• Completes open and closing shift duties including preparing cash register, site checks,
reconciling transactions (cash and credit) and contacting guests regarding their outstanding
• Performs pre and post site patrols to welcome and engage guests, and ensure guests are
enjoying the property, as well as adhering to resort policy.
• Creates, maintains, and submits a daily activity log.
• Responds to guest requests (unlocks/locks sewer dump station, prepares propane tanks, unlocks
BBQ, cleans and disposes of dog waste, performs landscaping).
• Maintains organization and cleanliness of the property at all times (inside and outside sites, dog
park, guest amenity area, and pool) and addresses/resolves any issues that may arise.
• Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Minimum of one (1) year hospitality, retail, or related experience.
• Cash handling experience preferred.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Great interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Basic math skills.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.