Bell Person - PT
Assist with all operations and services provided by the Bell Services Department. Assist in maintaining inventory of department supplies. Assist in the coordination of all group arrival/departure patterns. Satisfy all guest’s needs and wants.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Assist guests with appropriate check-in/check-out procedures.
• Listen and respond to guest inquiries in a professional manner.
• Resolve guest issues efficiently and in a courteous manner.
• Answer questions while up-selling the Resort’s outlets and other promotional amenities.
• Liaise with other departments on service delivery issues and guest expectations.
• Offer assistance by providing accurate information on the services of Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Comply with Resort policies and procedures.
• Comply with departmental Service Guarantees.
• Communicate effectively using verbal, written, and listening skills with guests and Team Members.
• Effectively interact with internal/external guest.
• Provide instructions/guidance for guest and Team Member safety in the event of fire/emergencies.
• Ability to logically and independently plan, organize, and complete work in a timely manner.
• Ability to perceive quality of work, review documents, and receive direction from guests and staff.
• Implement and monitor department Service Standards to ensure quality service.
• Keep immediate supervisor informed of all issues and refer to him/her with difficult situations.
• Ensure shift changes are smooth with proper communication to the relieving shift.
• Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy Resort activity.
• Efficiently operate a moderately complex computer system (OPERA).
• Attend all training classes/seminars that may enhance work performance or job knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be available and willing to work weekends and/or holidays when necessary.
• Must be flexible with hours and/or shifts.
• Ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in clear and understandable English.
• Maintain favorable working relationships with all departments and Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Ability to act independently while analyzing data and draw conclusions from written and computer generated materials.
• Ensure the Hotel is clean, organized, and free of health and safety hazards. Report unsafe equipment or unusual situation to immediate supervisor.
• Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest/Team Members in fire or any other emergency situations.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least one (1) year relative work experience is preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Team Members of the Company.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, and ability to multiply and divide by 10 and 100. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to use reasoning and understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems while remaining flexible and adaptable to help ensure the desired outcome.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Great smile and a positive attitude.
• Make eye contact while speaking.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Professional demeanor.
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.