The Ambassador provides a Four Diamond guest experience through active communication with club members and engaging in a multitude of service activities for the satisfaction of Pechanga’s customers.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Assist at The Club at Pechanga locations as needed. This includes but is not limited to:
o Knowledge and familiarity with CMP (data entry and record keeping)
o Service Club Members accounts for Easy Play, Easy Dine and Mail Offers redemptions.
o Club Member development including new player recruitment and encouraging play of existing members through promotional development programs.
o Enter guest data in an accurate and efficient manner.
o Print out designated Club Cards as assigned in the system.
• Actively promote Club Membership on the Casino floor. This includes but is not limited to:
o Entice new and returning guests to utilize Club Card while walking in the designated floor zones and promoting the benefits of the club.
o Attend to pit call requests.
o Promote current club promotions.
o Ensure Club Cards are properly working and troubleshoot Club Card issues on the floor as needed.
• Assist with promotional events such as gift giveaways, slot promotions, concerts, special events and projects as needed. This includes but is not limited to:
o Assist with the unpacking, organization and distribution of promotional items.
o Assist with event ticket distribution and collection and event set-up and clean-up.
o Provide additional guest services such as taking or scanning tickets at the door, seating guests, and watch for any incidents that may need to be reported to security or management.
• Demonstrate current knowledge of all Marketing Operations Club promotions, giveaways, incentive programs, tournaments and event details.
• Assist with the Win/Loss hotline (Retrieving messages, responding to inquiries and processing requests).
• Facilitates transactions and constant communication to Club Card members.
• Professionalism in answering phone calls and returning messages as needed.
• Resolves minor Club Card member’s conflicts which relates to membership.
• Assist supervisors with additional strategies and tactics to achieve department goals.
• Provide four diamond services and meet all requirements for service standards.
• Understand and relay all other general property information.
• Comply with all PRC and Departmental SOP’s and Service Guarantees.
• Perform additional tasks as directed.
Accountability: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least one year of customer service experience is required. Two years of customer service experience is preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. This position also requires the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Proficient Computer skills.
• Ability to type at an acceptable speed.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image when assisting players.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must possess excellent phone guest service skills.
• Guest Dispute Resolution Skills.
• Clear and Professional Communication Skills.
• Bi-lingual Communication Skills Preferred.
• Able to work in a smoking environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.