Golf Service Assistant - PT
Meet and greet all guests and handle all of their golf needs.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Greet all guests and provide Golf, Resort, Casino, and local city information.
• Assist all guests by transporting their golf equipment to and from the staging area.
• Clean and stock golf carts to be ready for the next day’s business as well as for the next guest.
• Maintain the cleanliness of golf carts facility, practice facility area, and staging area.
• Set-up and tear-down the practice facility on a daily basis.
• Check guest’s cars at golf valet for damages and record details of any pre-existing damage on Damage Form and place on steering wheel.
• Respond to radio inquires in a professional manner.
• Adhere to all Pechanga’s posted traffic rules.
• Respond efficiently to special requests from guests and golf shop personnel.
• Report unsafe equipment to immediate supervisor.
• Ability to operate the GPS system.
• Comply with PRC Appearance Standards, Service Guarantees, Know Your Journey and Pechanga, and conduct self in a professional manner.
• Will protect the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High School Diploma or GED is required. At least one (1) year experience in a customer service related field is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences. Ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in English.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must possess and maintain a Valid CA Driver’s License with a clean driving Record.
• Operation of automatic and standard transmissions is required.
• Ability to operate a standard golf cart transmission.
• Work holidays, weekends, days, or night with flexible hours.
• Ability to bend, stoop, or kneel; climb, ascend and descend stairs; maintain equilibrium.
• Stand, walk, and run for the duration of shift.
• Work in outside elements to include cold, heat, and rain.
• Ability to lift, carry, and store items of 35 to 50 pounds.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.