Valet Attendant - PT
Greets all guests and provides Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC) and city information. Parks and retrieves guest cars from assigned locations and retrieves articles from cars for guests. Will protect the assets of PRC.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Guest Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by PRC.
• Greet and welcome all guests and provide PRC and city information
• Check cars for damage and record details of damage on parking ticket.
• Park and retrieve guest cars from assigned location.
• Lock cars and ensure that keys and files are stored in the proper location.
• Respond to telephone lines; answer and respond to radio inquiries for valet parking via radio.
• Adhere to all Highway Traffic Acts.
• Respond efficiently to special requests from guests.
• Comply with resort policies and procedures.
• Comply with departmental service guarantees.
• Able to logically and independently plan, organize, and complete work in a timely manner
• Able to perceive quality of work, read material, and review documents; receive instructions and hear from guests and staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos as well as the ability to write simple correspondence. This position also requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients, and other Team Members of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a class “A” gaming license.
• Valid Class “C” driver license.
• Clean driving record with no demerit points.
• Ability to drive a manual transmission.
• Great Smile.
• Good Attitude.
• Make eye contact while speaking.
• Mentally strong and able to cope with many challenges.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Professional demeanor.
• Must be willing to work weekends and/or Holidays when necessary.
• Must be flexible with hours and shifts.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.