HRIS Analyst - HRTM
The HRIS Analyst provides technical expertise such as the analysis of HR systems, the monitoring of performance, resolution for the ERP platform, including the support of HR Partners, Management (MSS) and Team Members (TMSS) specializing in all HRIS modules. The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the integrity of PRC’s employee data in Infor Global HR i.e. PRC’s system of record, able to identify, asses and resolve data issues and use Business Intelligence, Predictive Analysis, Reports and Analytics to provide HR and HRIS management information to make sound business decisions and process improvements.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to guest service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Facilitates accurate and timely entry and maintenance of Team Member data, including but not limited to defining specifications for uploading mass changes into the system; makes recommendations on structure and system changes to improve processes and data integrity.
• Collaborating with ERP Functional Analysts to understand end user HR system needs, configuring systems and/or platforms to enhance the user experience and streamline the use of HR systems across all business units.
• Actively participates in and may lead the planning and scoping of projects to recommend and implement new or to enhance existing HCM solutions of moderate to high complexity.
• Creates, generates and maintains basic to intermediate recurring and ad hoc report specifications in Infor ERP proving data for business analysis to HRIS manager and HR Partners.
• Supports project execution by monitoring project plan(s), planning personal tasks, reporting status proactively, and consistently meeting deadlines. This role will also collaborate with the HRIS team to identify enhancement opportunities and support technical projects to improve the end user’s HRIS experience and technical capability of the platform.
• Coordinates with Compensation on Position Budget Management (PBM), ensuring alignment of the system data to that of the budgeted headcount and Talent Acquisition (TA) data.
• Resolves moderate complexity issues routed to HRIS through multiple sources including, Case Management (GHR ticketing system), email and Slack requests. Performs troubleshooting and submits support requests to Infor, follows up on ticket items, and communicates fixes to internal stakeholders.
• Under Supervision, and with collaboration of HRIS System Administrators, this role will assist with all technical HRIS tasks for their assigned modules including, but not limited to, designing enhancement opportunities, user accessibility, content updates, and quality clean-up.
• Participates in HR Software implementation as SME, providing technical expertise in specified HRIS modules or HR Systems in use and making recommendations to HRIS Manager for system change management, process improvements, law changes and other system functionality use for the overall improvement of the day to day work of the HR Department.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field is required. Four to 6 years’ experience in a system administrator role. At least two (2) years of experience as an HRIS Analyst, or HR Analyst role; or equivalent combination of education and progressive relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, guests, and the general public. Strong teamwork, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Proficient knowledge of Infor ERP, Cloud Suite, GHR Enterprise HR Software and have lead or participated in one or more new HCM software. Understanding of HRIS HCM concepts (e.g., position management, organizations, business structure, hierarchy, supervisory organizations, Workforce Management, Payroll etc.).
• Familiarity with human resources policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals. Ability to keep information confidential.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Thorough understanding of functional analysis, system design and proper data and system security measures.
• Other Software Skills: Expert working knowledge of Excel to manipulate data, format, v-look ups, indexing, and etc. to identify data integrity issues or anomalies and make recommendations to fix data issues. Working knowledge of Visio to create and illustrate process flow diagrams. Familiarity of all Microsoft Office products.