Room Service Server
Deliver guest orders of food and beverage to our Hotel Rooms in an efficient and timely manner. Display courteous, prompt and knowledgeable service of food and beverage while in contact with any guest to ensure the total satisfaction of our guests’ experience. Cooperate with and assist coworkers in achieving all goals of the department. Follow all appropriate policies and procedures of the department and Pechanga Resort and Casino, while striving to improve the overall standard of our operation and service. Always display a 4 Diamond commitment to Customer Service through performance and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort & Casino. PR&C’s expectations: Service Guarantees, Core Values and being “Simply the Best”
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Acquire detail knowledge of food menu’s, wine and beverage lists.
• Correctly enter guest order into point of sale system.
• Set up, deliver and serve “call down” orders, as well as “Fast Track” orders, at all times during the day.
• Full set up and delivery of Amenity orders.
• Take responsibility for restocking and refilling all items used during the shift.
• Complete all assigned side work.
• Constantly maintain cleanliness and organization of work area.
• Take responsibility for weekly cleaning duties.
• Remove tables/trays from guest rooms and hallways promptly when requested or needed.
• Other duties as assigned
The Room Service Food Server position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least 1 year relative experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Gaming License
• Food Handlers License
• TIPS Certification or equivalent
• Knowledge of basic computer skills
• Ability to learn basic software programs used by the Room Service Department
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Possess the ability and desire to fulfill all guests requests and needs
• The ability to remain calm and courteous in stressful situations
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.