Front Services Manager
Direct, manage and coordinate the activities of the Front Service, Bell Desk, Valet and Transportation Departments in order to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and increase room revenue. Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest caliber of guest service to all guests within the Hotel operation.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Develop, recommend, and implement short and long-term goals, policies and procedures which support Pechanga’s business objectives.
• Prepare, recommend and implement budgets; monitor progress throughout the year and take corrective action.
• Research and recommend new products, automation and services to improve operations and service delivery.
• Ensure appropriate staffing levels to accommodate vacations, absences and fluctuations in market conditions.
• Develop, recommend and implement resort rate and yield structure for guest room inventory.
• Analyze operating costs on a regular basis. Review daily and weekly reports to monitor revenue generation, rate management, yield management forecasts, expense management and payroll controls.
• Monitor and evaluate competitive trends, making recommendations on future goals for the resort.
• Review short and long-term occupancy and revenue forecasts to identify deficiencies and take appropriate corrective action.
• Prepare a variety of operational reports for management review.
• Prepare a variety of letters, memoranda and reports.
• Ensure that all cash is handled to specified standards and billable services are properly reported and accurately reflected in the Opera System and financial statements.
• Supervise Transportation Drivers to ensure adequate coverage at all times.
• Ensure all drivers receive the required and appropriate training.
• Ensure that all driver’s records are updated to include licenses, government agency required endorsements and Physical examinations to comply with Federal and State regulations.
• Ensure inspections of all vehicles for cleanliness, damage or Safety concerns.
• All Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Front Service Manager has managerial responsibilities including departmental hiring, corrective action, terminations, team member relation issues, forecasting and budgeting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required and an Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred and at least 5 years relative experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. This position also requires the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. This position also requires the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Hotel Gaming license.
• Valid Class “C” driver’s license
• Microsoft, Outlook, Word, Excel
• AS400- Stratton Warren
• Opera Software
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.