The Web Developer maintains all aspects of Pechanga Resort Casino’s internet and intranet sites. This position interfaces closely with the IT and Marketing departments to support, develop, maintain, and test new and existing web-based applications.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC).
• Under the direction of Management, the Web Developer will maintain, develop, and test PRC’s web sites and applications.
• Responsible for web content administration of PRC’s internet and intranet sites.
• Assist in writing code, markup, and CSS in a non-WYSIWYG environment.
• Support new web-based applications and initiatives.
• Assist in API integration or third-party system implementation to existing web sites.
• Assist in the SEO for company web site.
• Participate in regular project meetings.
• Abide by Company and departmental SOPs.
• Other duties as assigned.
Accountability: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. This position is also responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: An associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. At least two (2) years’ experience is required to successfully perform this job; or six
months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to work with mathematical concepts, such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Familiar with client-side scripting (Angular, VueJS, Blazor).
• Familiar with server-side scripting (C# and .NET).
• Familiar with Visual Studio and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficient in web development tools, such as Git (source version control) and NPM (package manager).
• Familiar with MS SQL Server database and T-SQL.
• Experience in SEO a plus.
• Experience in ASP.NET MVC a plus.
• Familiar with industry-standard UI design methods and best practices.
• Familiar with web standards and best practices.
• Detail-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Professional demeanor.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Mentally strong and able to cope with many challenges.
• Previous experience in the Casino and Hotel industry preferred.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.