The Wardrobe Attendant will provide a clean/fresh laundered item that meets and exceeds the standard of Pechanga Resort Casino excellence to enhance our guests’ experience and stay at our facility.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Sort all items according to standards and schedules set forth by department.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Troubleshoot and bring any unusual changes in colours and or machinery problems to the attention of the supervisor.
• Must be available to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Follow departmental policies and procedures with respect to soiled and clean linen.
• Tag repairs for tailor and store in designated area.
• Rotate positions.
• Keep all laundry carts clean, wheels oiled, and clean all filters at end of shift; keep clean linen and soiled linen carts separate and tagged. Log and advise supervisor of any maintenance or mechanical problems.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; and at least one (1) year of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members of the organization is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “B” gaming license.
• Strong communication skills verbally, in writing, and on the phone to provide clear direction to Team Members at all levels.
• Strong customer service skills and the will to assist Team Members.
• Ability to deal with and accept ever-changing information.
• Possess basic computer and keyboarding skills.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Skill to maintain favorable working relationships with all departments and Team Members, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to remain calm during emergency situations.
• Must be willing to report any usual or unacceptable activity to management.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.