RV Resort Supervisor
The RV Resort Supervisor will assist in managing and supervising the daily operations of the RV Resort by
promoting a distinctive high quality of guest service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and
revenues. Monitor and supervise the daily work performance of the department. The supervisor will
assist in managing site availability for groups and high volume weekends. The supervisor will be
proactive in anticipating and preventing challenges involving both internal and external guests, and will
be able to define these challenges by investigating and gathering relevant information in order to create
a workable solution.
Pechanga’s Core Values:
We are part of the Pechanga family. We take pride in our core values which are Pride, Passion and
Professionalism. We strive to meet our Pechanga Service Guarantees: Know your Pechanga, Exceed Expectations, Pride in Appearance, Build Relationships, Acknowledge all Guests
Pechanga Service Agreement:
RV Resort Supervisors are at the forefront of customer service. Positive interactions with customers
ensure repeat business in the future. Welcoming an incoming customer with a friendly smile and warm
greeting goes a long way and assures they leave the premises with a positive impression of the
company. Team Members should treat customers with respect, and make it clear that their business is
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform administrative duties in support of the RV Resort Manager and Guest Service Attendants
and will fill in in the event of absences or in the event of heavy workloads to ensure delivery of
efficient guest service.
• Ensure accountability of self and team members’ compliance to all standard operating procedures,
and company policies by adhering to the progressive disciplinary actions.
• Responsible for weekly data performance metrics related to the team and business operations to
report progress of short/long term goal implementation and monitoring strategies to achieve
• Develop training schedule and monitor training progress of new team members.
• Communicate with RV Manager throughout the day regarding progress, issues, or team related
• Prioritize, delegate, execute, and support day-to-day tasking to ensure exceptional guest
experience and team accountability.
• Listen, respond and resolve guest inquires, concerns and complaints in a timely manner by
conducting a thorough investigation and determining the most effective solution in a positive and
• Make decisions and take action while utilizing good judgment and flexibility to accommodate
unusual situations when required.
• Provide clear direction to staff, organize and express information clearly while using appropriate
and efficient methods of conveying information.
• Create a work environment that fosters the professional development and growth of team
• Monitor the staff’s workload, supplies, breaks, lunches, and make staffing recommendations, as
needed, in order to ensure a smooth transition during shift changes. Attend a variety of meetings
and conduct staff meetings and pre-shifts to ensure timely and effective communication between
all levels of the team.
• Oversee and ensure that all billable services, financial statements, adjustments, revenue, cash and
cash equivalents are properly recorded, reported and accurately reflected in the reservation
software and any other reporting methods. Thus, ensuring compliance with the requirements of
the provisions of PDC internal controls, outside agency regulations and good business practices.
• Compile, organize, and follow department work schedule, assigned checklists, and workload to
ensure proper balance of work in a timely manner.
• Review and communicate daily group arrivals, occupancy and other reports as needed to manage
• Update standard operating procedures to support team execution of policies/procedures.
• Work within the allotted budget for the RV Resort while helping to develop detailed marketing
plans, managing staff payroll and resources.
• Assist RV Resort Manager to conduct training, performance evaluations, team member notices
and corrective actions.
• Respond and provide solutions to guests and team member concerns.
• Write and submit incident reports as needed.
• Protect the assets of the Pechanga Development Corporation by overseeing and adhering to all
Standard Operating Procedures and regulations.
• Be able to perform the duties of the RV Resort Guest Services Attendant position, as well as any
additional tasks as directed by management.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Minimum of two (2) years hospitality, retail or related experience.
• Experience leading a team.
• Cash handling, point of sales, and reservation management systems software experience a plus.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Great interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Basic math skills.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.