Project Specialists are responsible for the project management of the creative and production needs of all Pechanga Resort Casino operational departments, as well as other Pechanga owned businesses as requested.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Guest Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Manages and prioritizes project deadlines and schedules utilizing the project management software
• Interprets information from all levels of management and areas of operations for the purpose of developing thorough project tickets from which designers can develop effective marketing materials in all forms of media and production
• Apprentices in the complex PRC brand expressions, to the ability of preparing thorough project tickets from which designers can develop effective marketing materials in all forms of media and production
• Collaborates with client and designer, for brand communication and project explanation
• Provides clients with project management system assistance, as related to job processing
• Creates and assists with analyzing Request for Proposals (RFP) for all forms of media and production from large format printing to exterior lighted signage. This done in accordance with purchasing policies
• Liaise with vendors and suppliers to obtain, monitor and coordinate delivery and/or installation of final product, within PRC guidelines
• Schedules and monitors media content relative to assigned clients
ACCOUNTABILITY: Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort and Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least 3 years of casino experience is required/ 5 years preferred to successfully perform this job. High school degree or GED required. Equivalent years of experience and education may be combined in lieu of requirements stated above.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. This position also requires the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. This position also requires the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Obtain and maintain a Class “A” Gaming license
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Proficient with internet applications.
• Knowledge of Stratton Warren GUI, or other purchase order system.
• File transfer proficiencies
• Understanding of the creative process, file formats, printing industry including printing methods, color formats, digital applications and paper types.
• Understanding of and experience in the creative process of advertising and materials production.
• Ability to manage production systems under urgency of deadline pressure.
• Ability to interface with and control scheduling between graphics designers, project specialists, management and external vendors.
• Ability to interact with team members at all levels.
• Strong organizational skills and efficient use of time.
• Ability to perform tasks/daily duties without direct supervision.
• Proofreading and copy writing skills.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Adaptive to change with a positive attitude.
• Must have the ability to work in and cultivate a team environment and ensure, above all things, a smooth workflow under extreme deadline constraints.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.