Clean and stock beverage work stations, work in bar area to assist bartenders
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Stock ice, mixers, and glassware.
• Move, Set-up and take down portable bar, back bar and Micros
• Needs to communicate any repairs to Micros to appropriate Supervisor or Manager
• Keep bar/pit area thoroughly clean throughout duration of shift
• Help stock banquet liquor room and refrigerators and maintain cleanliness of all storage areas.
• Rotate and stock bar on request or as needed
• Clean spillage
• Empty trash cans and recyclables as needed
• Transport supplies to the bars as needed
• Pick up trash in and around beverage areas
• Assist bartender throughout the shift as needed and at end of night with liquor tallies.
• Abide by all liquor laws and policies set forth by PR&C.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Team member is expected to be observant and recognize what needs to be done without being asked in most situations and must have the ability to work on own and with minimal supervision.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Food Handlers Certificate.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Tips Certification
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.