The goal of the Wardrobe Attendant is to provide a clean/fresh laundered item that meets and exceeds standard of Pechanga Resort and Casino excellence to enhance our guests’ experience and stay at our facility.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Sorts all items according to standards and schedules set forth by department.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Troubleshoot and bring any unusual changes in colours and or machinery problems to the attention of the supervisor.
• Must be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Follow departmental policies and procedures with respect to soiled and clean linen.
• Tag repairs for tailor and store in designated area.
• Rotate positions.
• Keep all laundry carts clean, wheels oiled, clean all filters at end of shift; keep clean linen and soiled linen carts separate and tagged. Log and advise supervisor of any maintenance or mechanical problems.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; and at least 1 year of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. The ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “B” gaming license.
• Posses phone skills
• Able to deal with and accept ever-changing information
• Posses basic computer and keyboarding skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in order to provide clear direction to employees at all levels.
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Posses good customer service skills and the will to assist employees
• Maintain favorable working relationships with all departments and employees, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to remain calm during emergency situations
• Must be willing to report any usual or unacceptable activity to management
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.