Project Specialists are responsible for the project management of the creative and production needs of all Pechanga Resort Casino operational departments, as well as other Pechanga owned businesses as requested.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC).
• Manage and prioritize project deadlines and schedules utilizing project management software.
• Interpret information from all levels of management and areas of operation for the purpose of developing thorough project tickets from which designers can develop effective marketing materials in all forms of media and production
• Apprentice in the complex PRC brand expressions, to the ability of preparing thorough project tickets from which designers can develop effective marketing materials in all forms of media and production
• Collaborate with client and designer, for brand communication and project explanation.
• Provide clients with project management system assistance, as related to job processing.
• Create and assist with analyzing Request for Proposals (RFP) for all forms of media and production from large format printing to exterior lighted signage. Completed in accordance with purchasing policies.
• Liaise with vendors and suppliers to obtain, monitor, and coordinate delivery and/or installation of final product, within PRC guidelines.
• Schedule and monitor media content relative to assigned clients.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Understanding of and experience in the creative process of advertising and materials production.
• Ability to manage production systems under urgency of deadline pressure.
• Ability to interface with, and control scheduling, between graphics designers, project specialists, management, and external vendors.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High school degree or GED required. At least three (3) to five (5) years of casino or advertising agency experience is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other team members of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Proficient with internet applications.
• Knowledge of Stratton Warren GUI, or other purchase order system.
• File transfer proficiencies.
• Thorough understanding of the creative process, file formats, printing industry standards including, printing methods, color formats, digital applications, and paper types.
• Ability to interact with team members at all levels.
• Strong organizational skills and efficient use of time.
• Ability to perform tasks/daily duties without direct supervision.
• Proofreading and copy writing skills.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Adaptive to change with a positive attitude.
• Must have the ability to work in, and cultivate a team environment, and ensure a smooth workflow under extreme deadline constraints.
• Ability to identify problems and find effective solutions that accomplish project objectives.
• Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to work well with others in diverse teams.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.