RV Resort Housekeeper
The RV Resort is part of the Pechanga experience and is a hospitality enterprise. The Guest Services Attendant (GSA) is responsible for creating a memorable experience for all guests. This includes indoor and outdoor tasks such as welcoming guests, processing reservations (over the phone and in person), patrolling the sites, and maintaining the cleanliness of the property, while providing excellent guest service. This position requires the individual to have great attendance and be flexible to work all shifts, including weekends and holidays to support the operation 365 days a year.
Pechanga’s Core Values:
We are part of the Pechanga family. We take pride in our core values, which are Pride, Passion, and Professionalism. We also strive to meet our Pechanga Service Guarantees: Know your Pechanga, Exceed Expectations, Take Pride in Appearance, Build Relationships, Acknowledge all Guests
Pechanga Service Agreement:
RV Resort Guest Services Attendants are at the forefront of customer service. Positive interactions with guests ensure repeat business in the future. Welcoming an incoming guest with a friendly smile and warm greeting goes a long way and assures they leave the premises with a positive impression of the company. Team Members should treat guests with respect, and make it clear that their business is appreciated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains the overall appearance and cleanliness of all RV Resort facilities including lobby, restrooms, showers, pool area, laundry room, club houses, back office areas and outdoor areas by maintaining a clean environment for all guests and Team Members.
• Maintains the cleanliness of all amenities that includes: Laundry Areas, Guest Pavilion, Fire Pit, Dog Park and Pool Area. All sitting area furniture, pool lounge chairs and tables must be attended to daily to ensure guests can enjoy their stay comfortably.
• Cleans and sanitizes all restrooms (22) and showers (10) daily. This includes the following: scrubbing showers, cleaning walls, cleaning counters, as well as wiping down vents and doors.
Maintains 13 barbecue grills as necessary to accommodate arriving guests. Frequent communication with Guest Services Attendants to ensure coordination of the cleaning of the barbecue grills.
• Replenishes cleaning supplies and organization of the 6 supply closets.
• Removes trash from 20 dedicated trash cans daily; as well as, public areas and the office throughout the shift.
• Maintains the RV Resort facilities throughout the day that includes sweeping of outdoor areas and mopping of tiled areas daily.
• Cleans windows of the RV Resort office and Clubhouse as needed.
• While guest interaction is minimal, all guests should be greeted warmly and any guest requests should be responded to quickly.
• Limited interactions with outside vendors for cleaning supplies.
• This position does not require the handling or exchange of cash with guests.
• Protects the assets of the Pechanga Development Corporation.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by the RV Resort Management team.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Minimum of two (2) years of housekeeping or related experience.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Great interpersonal and organizational skills.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.