The Hotel Houseperson adheres to department standards and procedures for all facets of cleaning of all Hotel public areas, Guest rooms, and Hotel back-of-house areas.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Promptly responds to all guest requests in a professional and efficient manner.
• Adhere to all key, pager, and radio policies and procedures within department.
• Perform all tasks as assigned by management.
• Maintain uniform, grooming, and conduct in accordance with department standards.
• Demonstrate responsible equipment operation and care.
• Transport linens and supplies to all closets and floors.
• Report any maintenance deficiencies in assigned areas for follow-up action by supervisor.
• Comply with all departmental service guarantees.
• Stock and replenish storage areas.
• Comply with Resort policies and procedures.
• Ability to logically and independently plan, organize, and complete work in a timely manner.
• Ability to perceive quality of work, read material, and review documents; receive instructions and hear inquiries from guests or staff.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in order to provide clear direction to customers and Team Members at all levels.
• Attend all Human Resources and department training sessions.
• Attend all Pre-shifts.
• Participate in the positive delivery of Company and department policies and procedures and the changes to any set policies and procedures.
• Ensure all assigned areas are maintained and guest supplies are maintained at departmental standards.
• Perform all duties in accordance with Health and Safety standards.
• Ability to remain alert throughout the duration of the shift and remain calm during emergency situations.
• Ability to maintain attendance in conformance with standards.
• Report any unusual activity to management.
• Familiar with all safety and emergency procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: High School education or training is not required. One (1) year experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short/simple correspondence, and memos. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Team Members of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s.Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “H” gaming license.
• Ability to work any shift.
• Knowledge of reading, writing, and math, and ability to speak English fluently.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to read product label.
• Ability to work well with all levels of public and management.
• Will wear plastic and Vinyl gloves when necessary.
• Requires standing or walking during the entire shift.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image when assisting guests.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.