Pillar Award winner - Multifamily Development Firm of the Year! At NRP Group, we successfully develop, build, own, manage and have partnered in numerous projects in multifamily, senior housing, single-family infill, and commercial and retail sites. From high-density urban infill sites to more suburban settings, our focus is to make every building we develop, construct and/or manage a true reflection of the special needs and desires of our customers and residents, with a commitment to excellence from concept to completion. In fact, we developed nearly 17,000 single-family and multi-family homes and apartments in the past 16 years with our eye on more to come.
Playa del Pueblo, a brand new 96 unit apartment home community, is currently seeking to hire an experienced Property Manager to oversee our developed communities. This position will be responsible for overseeing property operations; maintaining occupancy levels; ensuring positive tenant relations; managing a maintenance staff; and complying with all reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Three (3) plus years of prior property management experience.
• LIHTC/Affordable housing knowledge preferred.
• Proficiency with YARDI or similar property management software.
• Effective team building and leadership abilities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Certifications or credentials such as ARM, CPM, COS, or HCCP a plus.
• Hold a valid driver's license.
We offer a competitive pay rate plus bonus opportunities and a benefit package that includes: medical, dental, prescription, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement plan.
Qualified candidates, please apply now. You will be required to pass a criminal background and drug test.