2012 Pillar Award winner - Multifamily Development Firm of the Year! At NRP Group, we successfully develop, build, own, manage and have partnered in numerous projects in multifamily, senior housing, single-family infill, and commercial and retail sites. From high-density urban infill sites to more suburban settings, our focus is to make every building we develop, construct and/or manage a true reflection of the special needs and desires of our customers and residents, with a commitment to excellence from concept to completion. In fact, we developed nearly 17,000 single-family and multi-family homes and apartments in the past 16 years with our eye on more to come.
We develop, construct, and operate high quality market-rate and affordable rental properties. We are a dynamic and growing company that works in conjunction with many financial institutions, partners, and non-profit organizations to pursue the development and financing of real estate properties. Currently, The NRP Group has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona, New Mexico, Michigan, and Indiana.
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor. This position is responsible for overall facility maintenance including basic plumbing, electrical, painting, cleaning and dusting of facilities. In addition, this position is also responsible for groundskeeping, pool and equipment maintenance.
Ideal candidates must:
• Bring a minimum of two years’ experience in building / facility maintenance including basic electrical & plumbing diagnostics/repair
• Be a TEAM PLAYER in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
• Enjoy helping and assisting people.
• Have basic tools for the trade.
• Provide a valid driver license, and have reliable transportation.
• Have the flexibility to occasionally respond to 'off-hour' emergency situations and tenant concerns.
• HVAC certification required (CFC Universal) as well as CPO.
We offer a competitive pay rate plus bonus opportunities and a benefit package that includes: medical, dental, prescription, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement plan.
Qualified candidates, please apply now. You will be required to pass a criminal background and drug test.