2012 Pillar Award winner - Multifamily Development Firm of the Year! At NRP Group, we successfully develop, build, own, manage and have partnered in numerous projects in multifamily, senior housing, single-family infill, and commercial and retail sites. From high-density urban infill sites to more suburban settings, our focus is to make every building we develop, construct and/or manage a true reflection of the special needs and desires of our customers and residents, with a commitment to excellence from concept to completion. In fact, we developed nearly 17,000 single-family and multi-family homes and apartments in the past 16 years with our eye on more to come.
We are currently seeking a Regional Property Manager to lead, manage and oversee multiple properties in various phases of development, construction, and lease-up. Positionwill require regular travel to communities within the portfolio which is a combination of both market-rate and affordable communities. Canidiates must be located in Columbus, Ohio.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• 5+ years of experience in property management with recent experience in a Regional Property Manager or Director role.
• Must have strong experiencewith tax credit compliance (LIHTC) communities. Experience with market-rate communities would be a plus as well.
• Strong asset/portfolio management and operational experience.
• Exceptional leadership, management, and coaching capabilities.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Knowledge of YARDI software.
We encourage you to visit The NRP Group website (www.nrpgroup.com) to explore additional information including our Core Values Statement:
• Honesty, integrity and ethical behavior are the foundation of every business activity.
• We work for a common purpose, so teamwork is essential in our everyday functions, guided by helpfulness and friendliness toward our peers.
• Every person has his or her own unique qualities and expertise; therefore, we treat everyone professionally and with respect.
• Just as each of us demands exceptional achievement organizationally, we expect high performance from each other.
• Commitment to our mission and our perseverance will enable us to become the partner of choice to our employees, residents, subcontractors, suppliers, associates and financial community.
• Each one of us has the responsibility to be open and approachable to every other person involved in any business transaction.
• We strive to make our work environment enjoyable so that each of us can put our best efforts forward.
• We are a professional organization, and as such, will present ourselves in that fashion in every internal and external business activity.
The NRP Group offers an excellent salary and benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), and expense reimbursement. Please apply now.