Resource Residential seeks to provide our residents with a hassle-free experience, through superior service, in a secure, well maintained home and community of which residents can be proud. We provide our team with satisfying and rewarding careers as they operate successful properties, while adhering to the highest level of integrity and personal accountability.
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for marketing and leasing their assigned property, as well as providing resident services. The Assistant Community manager develops and implements policies and procedures to effectively manage the property under the direction of the Community Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Executes marketing and advertising campaigns for apartment leasing, and assists Community Manager with coordinating leasing events such as open houses, realtor tours, and resident promotional activities
• Maintains knowledge and awareness of corporate in/out migration, property competition, and other market conditions affecting leasing and operations
• Notifies residents of all issues affecting their tenancy including rent collection and collecting on delinquent accounts
• Files court documents for eviction and attends scheduled court hearings as Landlord’s representative
• Assists Property Manager with maintaining building security measures, documenting incidents, and sending proper notification to management, owners, and insurance carriers
• Maintains familiarity with all procedures and requirements of accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Maintains journal of administrative, facility-related, and market-driven property issues and concerns
• Develops and maintains reference book detailing property’s unique features, amenities, size, vacancies, rental rates, and current leasing promotions
• Prepares leasing checklist and package which includes all required forms, deposits, schedules, and information
• Reviews and screens all applications for Community Manager’s approval
• Maintains deposit and rental collections
• Monitors landlord-tenant relations and mediates disputes when necessary
• Responds to resident concerns and complaints. Counsels residents and provides referrals to appropriate agencies
• Inspects apartments for move-in/out condition and turnover status
• Assists Property Manager with reassessing property and completing competitive marketing analysis
• Remains current on and compliant with policies and laws affecting the marketing and leasing of the property, including the Company’s leasing agreement, Landlord Tenant code, Fair Housing laws, and other applicable laws
• Maintains regular daily office hours ensuring adequate coverage on weekends and holidays
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Minimum of two years administrative/management experience or equivalent.
• Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in order to communicate issues, problems, ideas, concerns and information on work progress.
• Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public.
• Basic arithmetic skills.
• Excellent follow up and follow through skills; solid organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to work as a team member.
• Ability to travel up to 10%
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.