Provides assistance with coordinating travel including air, car and hotel as needed for employees. In addition works with the Office Service manager on other projects needed to provide OS support to the company. This position reports to Manager of Office Services.
• Assists travelers in booking all travel (air, car and hotel) for employees.
• Schedules quarterly reviews with all current and potential travel partners/suppliers to negotiate new rates and travel packages.
• Analyzes all travel expense, meets with department heads to review the budgets and forecasts, and make recommendations on cost reduction options.
• Coordinates HQ and field relocation by providing necessary contact and related cost information, including van line or U-Haul, temporary housing and house hunting trip.
• Keeps TravelStore site updated with new employees.
• Ensures all incentives given by travel partners are tracked and used by field travelers.
• Sends out travel packet to all new field employees.
• Performs other duties as needed.
Experience & Education
• One to two years experience in Travel or Travel related industry.
• High school degree or equivalent.
Competencies & Skills
• Basic working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
• Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
• Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
• Upholds and furthers HOTT’s culture and values. Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen music and fashion trends.
• Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
• Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.