Resolves customer issues and provides superior customer service to ensure return business. This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
• Monitors phone queue to ensure proper coverage is maintained at all times.
• Utilizes exemplary writing skills to respond to customer emails and live chats.
• Uses product knowledge to suggest items to customers and properly inform them on product choice.
• Responds to all customer voice-mail messages and e-mails within a 24-hour period.
• Provides feedback to management regarding current customer service processes and procedures.
• Utilizes follow through skills to resolve outstanding customer questions and/or issues.
• Understands department procedures to properly inform customers of order status, product availability, and manage customer expectation.
• Completes daily administrative projects on time and correctly.
• Maintains all quality, productivity, reliability and sales performance standards.
• Assists with overflow calls from other concepts when needed.
• Performs other job duties as needed.
Experience and Education:
• Minimum of 1 year customer service experience in an online call center environment or equivalent.
Competencies and Skills:
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook); needs to be Internet savvy.
• Type at a minimum of 45 words per minute.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow-up skills.
• Bilingual English/Spanish or English/French; fluent in writing, reading, speaking (preferred).
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include early morning, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Illustrates dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
• Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
** Must be flexible to work various shifts. Availability must be Friday - Tuesday - Day shift.