We are looking for an Assistant Manager with a passion for customer service that is ready to achieve outstanding results with 1-2 years of specialty retail
management experience that knows how to lead a team to success!
• Creates an environment that inspires repeat customers.
• Create floor coverage schedules that ensure there is always someone available to help our customers.
• Recruit, Hire and Retain effective associates.
• Coach and train team to achieve maximum results.
• Identify and focus on development for growth with the company.
• Ensures the store achieves all sales/comp plans.
• Educates team on LP policies and manages store shrink.
• Create effective schedules and manage payroll daily.
• Contribute creative ideas to drive sales through merchandising and visual displays.
• Ensure all floor moves are completed in a timely manner.
• Supervise daily operations of the store
• Demonstrated excellent leadership, time management and customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Can do attitude and a team player.
• Flexible and adaptive to environment, changes, challenges, job duties and work schedules.
• Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding youth culture/music trends.
• Minimum 1-2 years of specialty/apparel Store Manager experience from sales-driven environments.
• Track record of associate development is a must.
• Knowledge of music and fashion.
• Minimum of high school graduate or GED equivalent.
• Minimum 18 years of age.
• Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
• Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
ADDITIONAL INFO: Associate Discount, Monthly Bonus, Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement,
Concert Reimbursement and more!