District Manager Job:
District Manager Opportunity
As District Manager, you will own the sales and operation of 10-13 MAPCO locations. You will build, train, and develop a team of store managers that will manage day to day store operations while providing a consistently superior customer experience. You will be accountable for results in your district. With creativity, confidence, and an analytical eye for opportunities, you will drive your business forward. District Managers are expected to analyze their business, identify and correct areas of improvement, and develop detailed business plans to grow the business. In turn, MAPCO will offer you an entrepreneurial atmosphere to lead your district, the influence to enact change in the organization, and a customizable career path focused on your professional development. If you are interested in growing with MAPCO, we invite you to share in our success and enjoy this unique career opportunity.
-Consistently high energy presenting a friendly attitude to employees and customers.
-Serve as a role model to all employees in and outside of stores.
-Primary focus will always be on the customer’s needs and providing “True Personalized Convenience”.
-Must have a customer-centric mentality; every customer deserves a great experience.
- Proven ability to establish a talent pool, assess potential candidates, and develop a strong bench.
- Build and train a successful, service oriented manager team able to deliver results along with the best possible customer experience.
- Develop and inspire employees to be passionate about their job and diligently work toward their future.
- Communicate high level company objectives and help your team to understand how the company strategy fits into their day to day operations.
- Ability to clearly set expectations with employees and track results.
- Create a very organized and process oriented atmosphere.
- Discipline to optimize results by efficient expense spending and thorough planning.
- Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and function within payroll, loss prevention, and controllable expenses in order to maximize district performance and profitability.
Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven leadership background in working environment
- Multi-unit or departmental level leadership
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.