Generate private dining revenue through booking qualified Leads. Responsible for prospecting clients through site visits, phone inquiries and web inquiries. Qualify potential clients and businesses by utilizing and adding to an existing database. Create positive relationships with existing clients. Use negotiating skills to attract new business and encourage repeat business. Assist Management with daily private dining functions. This position is for Legal Harborside.
- Handles incoming phone inquiries & web inquiries from clients
- Help to create guest’s vision of events including themes and atmospheres
- Assesses guest needs and expectations and recommend production elements and budget expenditures
- Work with clients on event details, including equipment needs, event flow, timing and menus
- Work as a liaison between client and chef to help create menus suited to the guests’ particular needs and assist in culinary events associated with scheduled parties.
- Prepare proposal & contracts for clients
- Following up with clients during and after events
- Negotiate with clients through contracting
- Provides positive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential.
Administrative responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reconciling private dining receipts, logging sales
- Creating menu templates
- Logging contracts
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
o 2+ years sales experience preferably in catering or hospitality sales
o Ability to multi-task
o Excellent organizational and time management skills
o Ability to work in a team environment
o Tremendous attention to details
o Outstanding written and oral communication skills
o Strong sense of business common sense
o Wine knowledge
o Excellent communication, negotiation, selling skills and understanding of sales processes; can effectively up-sell products and services.
o Experience in guest relations through previous restaurant operations experience
o Knowledge of product, contractual agreements, food and beverage composition, and menu planning.
o Experience solving difficult guest problems in a complex environment.
o Experience presenting project proposals and deliverables.
o Solid PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher
o Demonstrates flexibility. Positive and enthusiastic attitude
o Ability to develop and maintain relationships. (co-workers, guests, vendors)
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.