Waterton Residential, a subsidiary of Waterton Associates LLC, is a proven leader in the multi-family industry. Our Vision is simple – to be THE leader in the multifamily industry. To achieve that, we must attract, recruit, hire and retain the best talent. We believe that our associates are our greatest assets. Waterton’s culture invites associates to examine and experiment with individual entrepreneurial spirit in a dynamic and challenging environment created by associates.
Waterton is currently seeking a Leasing Specialist. This position will will work closely with the Community Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the community. Specific responsibilities include accounts receivable, collections, reporting and leasing.
• Provide accurate and concise information to residents and applicants regarding the property, rules and regulations and leasing policies.
• Independently prepare all lease renewals as required. Submit lease expiration report to manager each month for approval prior to sending out renewal leases.
• Assist with matters pertaining to transfers, extensions or lease buy-out with leasing consultants and managers.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in sales and marketing.
• Evenings, weekends and/or holidays maybe required.
Waterton Residential offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match, education assistance and much more!
Please apply at: www.qhire.net/793231