Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.
We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Rock Royalty Agent.
As the Rock Royalty Agent, you’ll act as principle liaison between Hard Rock Condo buyers and Tarsadia. You’ll be responsible for providing a level of comfort, understanding and urgency that establishes solid credibility on behalf of the management company and that leaves each owner feeling like a Rock Star.
Key responsibilities of the Rock Royalty Agent include:
• Creating a welcoming first impression for our owners by providing a warm and genuine greeting to owners upon arrival and throughout their stay
• Handling owner/unit reservations requests in quick, accurate and efficient manner
• Coordinating owner special requests and concierge special requests
• Displaying a spontaneous sense of warm hospitality and willingness to assist owners and colleagues, even in stressful situations
• Responding to owner inquiries about monthly accounting statements
• Inviting owners to applicable VIP and special events
• Coordinating scheduling of special request housekeeping and maintenance tasks
• Maintaining Hard Rock Hotel San Diego Owner Relations website; keeping it fresh and current
• Conducting routine audits to detect owner non-compliance with RA rental policy
• Informing management of exceptional issues and/or concerns raised by an owner/buyer that may need follow-up
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
• Maintaining and up to date working knowledge of local area attractions and things to do around the hotel
The ideal Rock Royalty Agent Candidate will have a minimum of two years guest service experience in the hospitality industry. We are looking for positive, friendly, upbeat individuals who can deliver service that rocks.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Detailed knowledge of San Diego and surrounding areas
• Understanding of lifestyle products and guest services
• Professional and friendly demeanor with a positive attitude
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work environment
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
• Ability to multi-task in a high-profile, high-traffic environment
• Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
• Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
• Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time