Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.
We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing, and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Lead Spa Concierge at our Rock Spa.
As Lead Spa Concierge, you’ll be responsible for greeting all guests and booking treatments with professionalism, care and attentiveness as well as assisting with daily operations to ensure the spa facility is running efficiently.
Key responsibilities of a Lead Spa Concierge include:
• Guest experience check-in and check-out
• Reservations and appointment scheduling
• Retail sales and assisting with retail goals for the team
• Handling guest issues
• Interact with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner
• Assist with group bookings and promoting the spa
• Maintaining the spa facility and fitness equipment
• Assist with inventory and maintain proper levels of products for retail and backbar
• Assist with employee schedules
• Maintain communication between front desk, locker attendants and therapist
• Assist with promotion of spa membership
• Perform requested duties of Spa Management as needed
The minimum qualifications for the Lead Spa Concierge position are:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-2 years experience working at a full service Spa in a reception or front desk role. Experience as a Lead or Supervisor is preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Must have excellent communication and listening skills
• Ability to lift 25 pounds
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include nights, weekends and/or holidays
• Computer and phone skills a must
• Previous Hotel/Spa experience preferred
• Must be very detail oriented