Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.
We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing, and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Housekeeping House Attendant.
As the House Attendant, you’ll be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all corridors, vending areas, elevators and landings and service areas on guest floors, ensuring that hotel cleanliness standards are met. In addition, you’ll assist Room Attendants by making sure that they have the linen and other supplies that they need.
Key responsibilities of a Housekeeping House Attendant include:
• Ensuring that all corridors, vending areas, elevators and landings and service areas on guest floors are always clean and presentable
• Providing linen supplies for Room Attendants
• Stocking guest floor closets
• Delivering and retrieving items requested by guests and/or Floor Supervisor
• Reporting any maintenance issues to Ground Control
• Acknowledging all guests in corridors using the 10/5, First and Last Rule
• Answering questions about the hotel, memo and/or music
• Answering questions about local area attractions and things to do
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of local area attractions and things to do around the hotel
The minimum qualifications for the Housekeeping House Attendant position are:
• High school degree and/or a minimum of 2 years of employment in a service role
• Understanding of lifestyle hotel products and guest services
• Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work environment
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
• Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time
• Ability to make repeated movements of the arms, hands and wrists
• Ability to formulate and apply appropriate course of action for routine and/or familiar situations
• Ability to comprehend and use basic language, either written or spoken, to communicate information and ideas
• Multiple language abilities preferred, some English required
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends