Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.
We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing, and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Spa Concierge at our Rock Spa.
As a Spa Concierge, you’ll be responsible for greeting all guests and booking treatments with professionalism, care and attentiveness.
Key responsibilities of a Spa Concierge include:
• Guest experience check-in and check-out
• Reservations and appointment scheduling
• Retail sales
• Handling guest issues
• Interact with guests in a friendly, service oriented manner
• Perform requested duties of Spa Director as needed
The minimum qualifications for the Spa Concierge position are:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Must have excellent communication and listening skills
• Ability to lift 25 pounds
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include nights, weekends and/or holidays
• Computer and phone skills a must
• Previous Hotel/Spa experience preferred
• Must be very detail oriented