Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.
We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Banquet House Attendant.
As a Banquet House Attendant, you’ll be responsible for assisting with fulfilling the vision of consistently providing a clean and well maintained event space, worthy of a rock star, for each of our guests by providing outstanding service.
Key responsibilities of the Banquet House Attendant include:
• Assisting where necessary to ensure optimum service to Guests
• Ensuring that banquet rooms are set up according to Banquet Event Orders and hotel specifications
• Ensure banquet and meeting space is refreshed and kept clean throughout the day
• Follow specific setup instructions from either the Lead Houseman, Banquet Captain, Banquet Manager, or director of banquets.
• Answering questions about the hotel, rock memorabilia and/or music
• Answering questions about local area attractions and things to do
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of local area attractions and things to do around the hotel
The ideal Banquet House Attendant candidate will be detail oriented, have a passion for delivering excellent service, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• A minimum of 1 year previous banquets or convention services experience preferred
• Ability to deliver Kick-Ass service to each hotel guest
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Ability to handle, carry and/or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, holidays and weekends
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos