About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a Bistro Counter Attendant to join our team at our Courtyard by Marriott MIssion Valley property.
As a Bistro Counter Attendant, you’ll be responsible for greeting and serving guests in accordance with hotel standards for food and beverage quality while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
Key responsibilities of a Bistro Attendant include:
• Taking food and beverage orders
• Retrieving and delivering beverages and food orders to guest tables according to hotel specifications
• Entering all orders into the POS
• Collecting payment and making change in a timely and courteous manner
• Maintaining a clean and well organized work area
• Restocking perishable and non-perishable items as necessitated by business demands
• Checking expiration dates of products on a regular basis to ensure freshness of product
The ideal Bistro Attendant candidate will have at least one year of fast food or fast casual counter service, exceptional communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for positive, upbeat individuals who have a passion for delivering excellent service.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning , evening, night, and weekend shifts