Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.
We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be primarily responsible for ensuring that revenue goals are achieved or exceeded by soliciting, developing and closing group business.
Key responsibilities of an Account Manager include:
• Managing group accounts to maximize business potential
• Negotiating group business that meets or exceeds hotel revenue goals
• Negotiating contracts, ensuring that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented
• Identifying new business that fits sales parameters
• Consistently making cold calls
• Aggressively pursuing new accounts on a weekly basis
• Consistently booking repeat business
• Developing long term business relationships
• Making on-site and field presentations to prospective clients
• Consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
The ideal Account Manager candidate will have at least three to five years of experience in Hotel Sales as an Account Manager with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals
• Proactive sales approach; assertive and fast-paced, driven to succeed
• Track record of developing long term relationships
• Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of DELPHI and experience a plus!