About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We’re currently looking for a professional, outgoing and organized individual to join our team in the role of Sales Coordinator.
As a Sales Coordinator, you’ll be primarily responsible supporting our Sales Team and ensuring that they have the tools, supplies and resources that they need to deliver service that sets us apart.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator include:
• Providing phone coverage
• Distributing faxes and other communication to appropriate areas
• Creating files and miscellaneous filing of files, papers, checks, electronic communication, etc.
• Creating Sales kits and restocking supply area as appropriate
• Controlling office supplies and ordering supplies when necessary
• Creating and distributing department information as appropriate (Banquet Event Orders, Catering information, etc.)
• Coordinating maintenance of office equipment
• Creating a Daily Event Sheet
• Creating contracts, banquet event orders and correspondence
• Taking care of door cards and reader boards
• Processing mail
Up to 25% of this position is a support role for the regional Human Resource function and support administrative needs as directed.
The ideal Sales Coordinator candidate will have at least one year of experience as a coordinator. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Professional and friendly demeanor with a positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task in a high-profile, high-traffic environment
• Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook