MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. was formed in 1994 to provide an affordable, simple to use wireless service for customers in metropolitan areas seeking an alternative to traditional landline or wireless service. Our rapidly growing company offers a great work environment. Visit us at http://www.metropcs.com/ to learn more about our exciting history and to view our job postings.
Primarily responsible for providing administrative support for the Senior Executive and support administrative needs for assigned department(s) as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs administrative duties for senior executive and assigned department(s).
• Assists with scheduling conference calls, appointments and maintaining/managing senior executive’s calendar.
• Prepares expense reports for Senior executive.
• Establish meeting times, secures location and contacts attendees.
• Answers calls, relays and takes messages, transfers calls and provides assistance to callers, screen calls and places calls for senior executive.
• Arranges travel and accommodations for senior executive and Department employees.
• Compose, type and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations for department.
• Provides administrative support for board presentations, reports, presentations and special projects.
• Maintains effective information retrieval system for senior executive and departments as needed.
• Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment for senior executive and departments as needed.
• Assists and works as a team player with other department Executive/Administrative Assistants.
• Prepare reports for both internal and external distribution.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent; College Degree preferred
• 3 years of administrative support experience