MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. was formed in 1994 to provide an affordable, simple to use wireless service for customers in metropolitan areas seeking an alternative to traditional landline or wireless service. Our rapidly growing company offers a great work environment. Visit us at http://www.metropcs.com/ to learn more about our exciting history and to view our job postings.
Installs, tests, and integrates Lucent BTS equipment at sites. ; Responsible for cell site maintenance of assigned cells which preventative maintenance as well as repair. ; This activity requires ability to troubleshoot site problems using specifications, drawings, plans, schematics and manuals.
• Responsible for all aspects of BTS cabinet installation and testing at new sites in the metroPCS’ CDMA network.
• Works very closely with switch, and RF Engineering to integrate base station equipment into network and ensure optimal performance by following Lucent’s integration procedures. Call test new installation from each TRX per sector. Performs handoff test.
• Responsible for on site maintenance of assigned cell sites to ensure network reliability.
• Responds to cell site alarms and dispatches for assigned or on call sites for trouble shooting and network restoral activities.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• Associates degree or 2 years of trade/technical school in related field or equivalent experience/education
• 1 year of related experience, preferably in the wireless telecommunications industry
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.