Creates service delivery route plans using work order data and route analysis software.
Communicates route plans with operations management. Performs route optimization. Assigns
new business and reviews missed services. Reviews planning and routing. Creates reports on
periodic basis. Prepares route planning documentation and maintains system data integrity.
1. Creates service delivery route plans utilizing work order data and route analysis system &
2. Communicates routes to service personnel as needed, reviews with operations
3. Performs route optimization.
4. Assigns new business and reviews missed services.
5. Reviews planning & routing data including cancelled work orders and work order future
6. Summarizes and reviews route plans with team and management as needed.
7. Creates reports; provides review and summary on periodic basis.
8. Prepares route planning documentation; maintains system data.
Education and Experience Requirements
* High school diploma (or GED) or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in
the service industry required
* 1-2 years of related experience as dispatcher and/or customer service agent required
* Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in the
service industry preferred
* 3-4 years of related experience as dispatcher, planner and/or customer service agent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects during the course of the day
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to utilize systems and software to forecast customer demand and route capacity
* Basic knowledge of business operating systems
* Proficient skills in Microsoft applications
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability