Deli clerks provide polite, friendly greetings to all customers and prepare products for sale, such as frying, cutting, slicing, weighing, and pricing. Product levels should be maintained, as well as quality and freshness. When requested, a Deli clerk may perform the function of cake decorating. Deli clerks should communicate customer requests and temperature breakdowns, maintain sanitation standards in the cooler, freezer, prep areas, and sales areas, and perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Friendly, outgoing personality.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
• Ability to read and understand information and direction.
• Effective communication, customer service and selling skills.
• Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.