OFFICE CLERKS supervise and provide every customer with the fastest and most pleasant checkout experience possible through consistent execution of Lowes Foods’ Customer Service Standards and perform all functions associated with sales related assets. The basic duties of an Office clerk are to perform Sales, Cash and Invoice Accounting (process payments, weekly cash report); and perform all Cash related activities such as bank deposits, cashier loans/pickups, daily cash balancing, and processing of returned checks. An Office Clerk should insure Cash Office Security at all times by maintaining single accountability of cashier tills and supplies needed for the front end and cash office. An Office Clerk will also monitor cashier/bagger performance with surprise till and detail tape audits, process customer orders as needed to maintain the "no noticeable wait" philosophy, and perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Ability to work well with others
• Ability to lift 25lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly
• Ability to read and understand information and direction
• Knowledge of front end operations
• Ability to supervise people including training and development
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrate successful use of math skills
• Ability to work well with computers