MEAT/SEAFOOD SALES CLERKS provide polite greetings and interactions with all customers; create a selling environment using selling skills; prepare knife-ready products for sale; assist in product receiving, inventory and storage; price, stock, and rotate product; maintain safety/sanitation standards in all meat product areas; communicate shrink issues and customer concerns/requests to management; make PA announcements; and perform all other duties as assigned by management.
• Should possess good interpersonal skills, effective selling skills, and have an outgoing personality.
• Ability to work well with others. Ability to sell and interact with customers.
• Ability to lift 50lbs. occasionally and 25lbs constantly.
• Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work in a cold environment.
• Must be at least 18 years old.