LOWES FOODS TO GO PERSONAL SHOPPERS provide excellent customer service by processing and shopping customer orders in a timely, accurate manner. The Personal Shopper provides polite, friendly service to all customers; utilizes proper selecting procedures when shopping a customer order; and properly handles/loads product and greets/reviews orders with customers. The Personal Shopper organizes the LFTG department to ensure smooth operations; trains support shoppers and management trainees as needed; and promotes the LFTG program in-store and market area. Other duties include performing basic maintenance on the system; providing in-store customer service; announcing LFTG on the PA system; and performing other duties as assigned by management.
• Ability to work well with others, friendly, outgoing personality who loves to work with people
• Ability to read and understand written, verbal, and electronic direction
• Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, email, keyboard and basic computer skills
• Ability to walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to work various shifts in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work Sunday through Saturday and holidays