FLORAL CLERKS provide polite, friendly service to all customers, and insure product quality, freshness, and salability of product. A Floral Clerk must insure the accuracy of delivery invoices, condition and maintain high quality product on sales floor, create a selling atmosphere conducive to impulse and eye appeal, and perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Friendly, outgoing personality.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to lift 15 lbs.
• Ability to read and understand information and direction.
• Effective communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.