Assist management in maintaining a well-run and profitable office.
Principle Functions of Job:
Under the direction of the Manager and Supervisor, is responsible for performing the following:
• Applying office lending and collection practices in accordance with state and federal regulations as well as Company policy.
• Actively providing and ensuring superior customer service with an emphasis on customer retention by showing patience, courtesy and respect.
• Observing established Company policies and procedures.
Duties of Job:
• Obtain and verify application information of individuals applying for a loan. Maintain the application log and new customer files
• Processes payments and maintains up-to-date customer information in the computer system.
• Helps office reach daily and monthly performance goals by consistently offering renewals, selling referrals, and seeking loan opportunities in each contact with current or potential customers.
• Communicate (by phone or by field visit) with delinquent customers to resolve delinquency. Trace debtors who change residence without notifying creditors to evade payment of bills (skips).
• Maintain individual (balanced) cash drawer. Prepare, proof and make daily bank deposit(s).
• Certification or proficiency with tax preparation programs and procedures (Accurate Tax, etc.) to enable employee to complete tax returns for customers.
• Certification or proficiency with any other ancillary products that may be offered by the office (e.g., Continental Car Club, insurance, etc.) to enable employee to sell these products to customers.
• Must earn a certificate of completion for the Branch Training Program within the time specified.
• Sort and distribute all incoming mail.
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the office.
Requirements of Job:
• Ability and desire to quickly learn and apply new job-related information.
• Works well with other people.
• Takes time to help coworkers, customers and others.
• Open to guidance.
• Offers excellent customer service at all times.
• Strong communication skills.
• Able to interact in a positive, calm and effective manner with the public, customers, co-workers and others, including individuals who are frustrated, aggravated or irate.
• Working knowledge of various office equipment, including typewriter, calculator, fax machine and computer system.
• Demonstrate flexibility in regards to scheduling and assignments.
• Proficient and accurate at simple math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
• Must ensure that all safety procedures are followed.
• Must have own vehicle or a vehicle that is readily accessible.
• Must maintain automobile liability insurance at all times.
• Must be able to drive.
• Must be able to conduct field visits, including walking across large parking lots, unpaved areas and rough terrain, climbing several flights of stairs, etc.
• Must be able to lift 10 pounds.
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.