Purpose of Role:
Assist with monitoring and controlling company assets. Assist in the administration and maintenance of processes and associated documentation related to assigned functional area. Research and compile information required to develop process improvement recommendations. Acquires knowledge necessary to perform and/or advance professional duties. May consult with management to assess the needs and objectives of assigned functional area or department.
Standard Job Description:
Travels to assigned vendor sites in order to audit inventory levels. Examines merchandise displays and ensures company standards are met. May assist store employees or customers in product features or usage. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Specific Job Description:
• Maintain accurate inventory data.
• Ensures proper collateralization when verifying loans.
• Revise sales, ensuring profitability and accuracy of numbers.
• Reviews Gun Forms (4473’s), ensuring government standards are being maintained.
• Checks security measures to ensure proper security instruments are in proper working condition and monitoring of company assets is being implemented correctly.
• Verifies daily cash ledgers.
• Follows general audit procedures to ensure that policies and procedures of Cash America are being followed and that the integrity of the company is being represented in good faith.
• Adjusting daily misinterpretations of sales transactions, transfers of merchandise, and other various difficulties a shop may encounter during a normal business day.
• Locating inventory items which may have been lost in paperwork or incorrectly transcribed through daily procedures.
Span of Control:
• Has no direct or indirect reports.
• Work is performed under direct supervision.
• Work deliverables are clearly defined.
• Work is reviewed periodically for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy / accuracy.
Typical Minimum Education & Experience; Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required:
• Bachelor’s degree with 2 years related experience.