Infor® is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in 200 plus countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor combines focused, hands-on industry experience with global breadth to help companies deal with today’s challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities. We offer deep industry-specific applications and suites that are engineered for speed and use groundbreaking technology to deliver a rich user experience. Our applications also feature flexible deployment options that allow customers to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premise, or both.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Our growing North American Consulting practice is looking for experienced Project Managers for our growing Retail practice.
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery. Works as a consulting team member on for-fee product creation, enhancement, or integration projects. Serve as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. Ensure billable projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Operate with minimal supervision. Typically reports to a Service Director. Usually requires five to ten years of experience in the areas of software implementation, lead/Senior Business Consulting for software implementations. Expertise and work efforts focus on the programming and development of new products or the customization of existing products depending on the client project at hand. Duties usually performed at customer’s site. Serves as pre-sales specialist when needed.
70% Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery
• Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget
• 50-70% of the Project Managers time is billable out of a standard 2080 hour year
• Ensures projects are completed according to agreed upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc…
• Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
• Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members. Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members
• Prepares project status reports on project progress and problems
• Maintain positive professional demeanor
• Manages approximately two million in revenue annually
30% Serve as liaison between the company and client to ensure all targets and requirements are met
• Assist management with evaluation and development of a project plan
• Keeps appropriate people informed of project progress, complete weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-Weekly dashboard reports, participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with Executive Sponsor / department leadership through written and verbal communication
• Disseminates information on any problems or potential delays in a timely manner
• Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements.
• Pursue incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services under Infor Organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or marketing. Five to ten years of experience in the areas of business development or implementation. PMP certification
• General knowledge of all areas of business operations as well experience with ERP applications. Ability to demonstrate good judgment. Ability to manage the most complex projects (both large scale and small scale). Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making ability, presentation, human relations and organizational skills.
• Retail implementation experience is helpful
Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.