About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping House Attendant to join our team at our new Courtyard by Marriott, Long Beach Airport property.
As the House Attendant, you’ll be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all corridors, vending areas, elevators and landings and service areas on guest floors, ensuring that hotel cleanliness standards are met. In addition, you’ll assist Room Attendants by making sure that they have the linen and other supplies that they need.
Key responsibilities of a Housekeeping House Attendant include:
• Ensuring that all corridors, vending areas, elevators and landings and service areas on guest floors are always clean and presentable
• Providing linen supplies for Room Attendants
• Stocking guest floor closets
• Delivering and retrieving items requested by guests and/or Floor Supervisor
• Reporting maintenance issues to Supervisor immediately
• Greeting guests in hallways in a pleasant and friendly manner
The minimum qualifications for the Housekeeping House Attendant position are:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time
• Ability to make repeated movements of the arms, hands and wrists
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning , evening, night, and weekend shifts
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.