Reports To: Corporate Director, Talent Management
The Opportunity: Evolution Hospitality is looking for a talented recruitment professional to help us launch a new internal talent recruitment solution within our Human Resources department. This solution will be focused on developing and executing recruitment strategies that help us find the most talented hospitality management professionals in the industry. This role, in partnership with the Corporate Director of Talent Management, will execute against a broad and revolutionary talent management agenda in a hands-on and collaborative way. If you have always dreamed of playing a central role in defining and continuously refining a talent recruitment strategy at a growing company then continue reading to learn more about what we are looking for:
Talent Sourcing and Selection (65%)-
• With the support of the Corporate Director, Talent Management, develop and implement the internal recruitment service model to support delivery of consultative sourcing services (sourcing, screening) of key talent in a timely and cost efficient manner.
• Build close and strategic relationships with hiring managers across all functions.
• Provide the highest level of recruiting service for our hiring managers and corporate executive leadership team.
• Create broad and effective talent pipelining and sourcing strategies that fill talent needs with the very best people and in a timely manner for the growing organization.
• Conduct initial phone screens for all qualified candidates.
• Identify qualified candidates that reflect our values and meet job requirements as a result of the phone screen process.
• Continuously improve our internal selection processes, policies, programs, and tools to build competency and overall effectiveness of talent selection.
• Provide support and training to field management teams on how to effectively source, screen, interview and select individuals within their markets.
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the business and current/future growth strategy.
• Serve as the Talent Recruitment SME within the HR team.
Recruitment Administration (25%)-
• Open recruitment requisitions using our Applicant Tracking System.
• Review job postings for accuracy and branding quality.
• Advertise open recruitment requisitions in strategic locations and in keeping with recruitment budget constraints.
• Generate offer letters for salaried manager candidates based on hiring manager direction.
Managing Vendor Relationships (5%)-
• Manage relationships with external staffing vendors and partner with hiring managers to manage internal contract/temporary labor recruitment process.
• Manage relationships with external recruitment technology partners (ATS, Social Media, etc.).
Establish an Innovative Employment Brand (5%)-
• Monitor the performance of all recruitment sources to measure effectiveness and need for future use.
• Identify key metrics and measure the drivers and outcomes of the staffing processes to achieve these goals.
• Drive continuous improvement behind our online strategy (web presence, utilization of social media, etc.) so that it continues to be an integral part of our talent recruitment efforts.
• Enhance our brand and demonstrate our culture through a fun, professional and positive approach with all stakeholders (candidates, internal/external relationship, etc.).
• Develop a strategic presence for Evolution Hospitality on college campuses.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree in any field is required
• Minimum of 2-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a field recruitment capacity preferably within a multi-unit retail, hotel or food and beverage industry
• Experience with the development of creative sourcing strategies, talent process improvement and talent program management
• Progressive and successful experience as an HR professional in a complex, fast-paced organization
• Must be flexible and innovative in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
• Development and analysis of recruitment metrics
• Strong skills in customer and candidate relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communication required
• Strong decision making skills required
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• Proven project management skills
• Must have strong consultative and influencing skills
• Strong knowledge of federal and state laws that apply to hiring practices
• Ability to travel on an as-needed basis (10% or less)
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.